Sunday, October 15, 2006

Vote For Jammahs The Road Warrior

I'm addicted to points. Huge addiction. Also addicted to twizzlers and vanilla tootsie rolls and high school reality TV shows like Two-A-Days and Laguna, but will try to stay focused on the points addiction.

I entered the American Airlines-American Way Road Warriors contest in the hopes of winning 2 million Hilton points and 1 million American Airlines points (that's like 200 free night and 40 free flights)...and, well, I'm one of five finalists! Yippeee! For you travel novices, American Way is the magazine published 2x each month by American Airlines. It's found in your front seat pocket, right by the barf bag and saftey instructions. Well, I read this magazine, quite often. After all, I'm done with US Weekly and In Touch before take-off.

By voting, you are enrolled in a contest to win 25,000 American Airlines points. So, who knows, you may win and have your very own story of life with two carry-ons.

Thank you,
Jammahs

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it to the finals of the Road Warrior Competition.

I work for XYZ-Obscure Consulting Group, but I used to Work for Capgemini. I'm in healthcare, I roll with Briggs & Riley, I'm Platimun on AA and Diamond with Hilton. So yeah, your stories hit the spot on Work from Home Friday.

Good luck with the competition.

10/20/2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger Mitchell Tsai said...

I had a lot of fun reading your Crazy Consultant Days-of-the-Week.

Hated traveling when I was just out of college, so I tried to be a stay-at-home-consultant, but heard lots of stories from friends. Like the guy who got a "million mile award" - one free trip a week for an entire year.

Didn't really understand what was going on. Never sat in domestic-first until 2002. Took me 20 years to earn 3 free tickets.

But I picked up a long-distance girlfriend in 2001...and have slowly turned into a travel addict.

Trying for CO Platinum & AA Executive Platinum simultaneously in 2006 for the first time (maybe 210,000 miles this year). Gotta chase those international upgrades.

4 pieces of Briggs & Riley.

Hanging out with the uber-travel-set at FlyerTalk.com. Earned about 1.5 million miles in the last 4 years (while only spending about $15,000).

Finally understand why some friends continued to travel so heavily every year, even when they didn't need to for work.

Much luck with American. Loved your stories.

10/20/2006 11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed reading your essay on the RR contest (googled your blog and found you that way :) ). I had actually applied for the RR contest too (can never have enough AA miles or hilton points)...ah well, I shall try again next year.

I am definitely bookmarking you. While I avoided the consulting life, and can't say that I get to go to the same cities very often, I can relate to many of your adventures. Usually, though my trips are one dayers...SNA to RDU for a four hour construction meeting...good times.

Good luck!

10/28/2006 10:12 PM  
Blogger Jammahs said...

Thanks for the comments, finding the blog and for the vote! It's always nice to hear from others who are sitting on runways, living in hotels and hanging with Briggs & Riley.

Safe travels!

10/29/2006 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jammahs, I think the world deserves to know what you intend to do with all of those fabulous points. Please englighten us with a post.

11/06/2006 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

American Singles Dating
American Singles Dating