Sunday, October 29, 2006

I Love You Gmail

I just registered for a gmail account. Gmail is so hip. There's chat, my new favorite form of instant messaging, and snippets and threads. I love those two Google guys. They deserve every single dollar of the billion that they have. If either one of you are reading this, email me at mlwtco@gmail.com, would love to hear what your life on a private plane is like. Anyway, the gmail security question left me sort of puzzled.

What is the frequent flyer number of the primary airline you fly?

Such a trick question. I mean, I know my AA frequent flyer number as if it's my SS# or cell phone number. And, technically AA is my primary airline. But, I also know the numbers of Continental and Delta. To that same point, I've also memorized the numbers of my Hilton, Marriott and Starwood accounts.

Right now I almost always fly on AA, so it's my primary airline. But, what if, at some unknown point in time I need my password and I'm on a project that is located outside of an AA route and I'm flying on a different carrier, say Delta. So then Delta would be my primary airline and I would enter in the Delta number and so I wouldn't be able to correctly answer the question. My password gone forever.

Do other people have these issues? I"m going to say no...

If only I had a childhood pet...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were too programmed to have a pet!

10/31/2006 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

American Singles Dating
American Singles Dating