My Life With A Neck Pillow And Eye Mask
So, Jammahs has to be up front. I did something that’s just completely inexcusable for a Road Warrior. It’s just awful. I understand if you’d like to recast your vote on the American Way website. I’ll email Sherri—we can get your vote back. Ok, here it is…
I bought a neck roll.
GASP! SHOCK! HORROR! MONDIEU!
Ok, ok…it’s not a neck roll. Actually, it’s a neck pillow. A pillow that is shaped to fit your neck. And, it came with an eye mask. So, I have an eye mask now also
Ok, there, I said it. Sweet relief. I feel much better to get that out in the open.
After about hour number three at the terminal at JFK and my second walk through at Brookstone, I just couldn’t resist the chenille style pillows. They are so smushy and comfortable. It was late and I was tired. I needed my beauty rest—I was on my way to meet tennis players. Cut me some slack.
I still maintain that a neck pillow is not as awful as a neck roll. And, it was an international flight. And, one that was delayed. I'm making excuses...
Ok, ok…I’m not being entirely up front. The pillow is my new favorite travel item. I used it on our subsequent flights from LHR--PRG and PRG--CDG. And, in taxi cabs to and from the airport. And, I may or may not even be using it right now as I sit on my couch. It’s that good.
However, I will not be using it on domestic flights. At least not on AA domestic flights. Jammahs has to keep her Road Warrior reputation in tact.
I bought a neck roll.
GASP! SHOCK! HORROR! MONDIEU!
Ok, ok…it’s not a neck roll. Actually, it’s a neck pillow. A pillow that is shaped to fit your neck. And, it came with an eye mask. So, I have an eye mask now also
Ok, there, I said it. Sweet relief. I feel much better to get that out in the open.
After about hour number three at the terminal at JFK and my second walk through at Brookstone, I just couldn’t resist the chenille style pillows. They are so smushy and comfortable. It was late and I was tired. I needed my beauty rest—I was on my way to meet tennis players. Cut me some slack.
I still maintain that a neck pillow is not as awful as a neck roll. And, it was an international flight. And, one that was delayed. I'm making excuses...
Ok, ok…I’m not being entirely up front. The pillow is my new favorite travel item. I used it on our subsequent flights from LHR--PRG and PRG--CDG. And, in taxi cabs to and from the airport. And, I may or may not even be using it right now as I sit on my couch. It’s that good.
However, I will not be using it on domestic flights. At least not on AA domestic flights. Jammahs has to keep her Road Warrior reputation in tact.


3 Comments:
Sister is redeemed!! Neck rolls are great!
Good thing you made that purchase.
I stopped caring and use my pillow on domestic flights too. I bought it because I had a red-eye flight in an aisle. I couldn't lean against anything and I needed to sleep since as soon as I got off the plane it was to work I went. The life of Road Warriors.
Post a Comment
<< Home