Cheers to Housekeeping
Greetings, salutations and a what up, from a Marriott hotel room in DC. Well, technically Maryland, but I like to say DC. It makes me feel a tad more cosmopolitan. Like I'm not spending my youth in the suburbs.
It's important to know your audience, and as such, I'd like to think that my fan(s) are in a hotel room in DC, Maryland or some other far off land, sitting at a hotel room desk, with their laptop plugged into the lamp with the outlets, thinking that they should finish that one last slide of the PPT deck before going to bed and calling the "At Your Service Line" for a 6am wake up call, but first they are going to check out MLWTCO and see if that Jammahs has posted anything new. They are thinking, man, oh man, Jammahs has been slacking lately...
Has she unpacked the carry-ons for good?
Has she let the blog go now that she is no longer reigning Road Warrior of AA?
Will she ever post about Sister's three step fail proof method?
Has she been scared off of traveling by a turbulent flight?
Did she forget her air card and can't access the internet?
Has she changed the site to www.mlwtco.blogspot.com and I didn't get the memo? (I haven't, but that would make more sense, right?)
And, so, fan(s), as you sit at your hotel room desk, with your laptop plugged into the lamp with the outlets, trying to finish that one last slide, while thinking that you'll check out MLWTCO, I urge you to stop everything and click on this link (or, technically cut and paste it). Turn up the volume. It will change your Life With Two Carry-Ons.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1329217643?bctid=1329232712
Perhaps after viewing this expose, you will press CTRL + S on the PPT deck, shut off the desk lamp with the outlets, find your flip flops, throw together a semi-presentable outfit, grab your hotel room key, and venture out to the Conceirge Lounge for a very strong drink. May I suggest a bottled beer or, even better, an entire bottle of wine. Hey, it's on Mr. Marriott.
Maybe it's just the Tuesday Blues, but Jammahs has been thinking...if the glasses are that dirty, what does this say about the sheets and towels?
It's important to know your audience, and as such, I'd like to think that my fan(s) are in a hotel room in DC, Maryland or some other far off land, sitting at a hotel room desk, with their laptop plugged into the lamp with the outlets, thinking that they should finish that one last slide of the PPT deck before going to bed and calling the "At Your Service Line" for a 6am wake up call, but first they are going to check out MLWTCO and see if that Jammahs has posted anything new. They are thinking, man, oh man, Jammahs has been slacking lately...
Has she unpacked the carry-ons for good?
Has she let the blog go now that she is no longer reigning Road Warrior of AA?
Will she ever post about Sister's three step fail proof method?
Has she been scared off of traveling by a turbulent flight?
Did she forget her air card and can't access the internet?
Has she changed the site to www.mlwtco.blogspot.com and I didn't get the memo? (I haven't, but that would make more sense, right?)
And, so, fan(s), as you sit at your hotel room desk, with your laptop plugged into the lamp with the outlets, trying to finish that one last slide, while thinking that you'll check out MLWTCO, I urge you to stop everything and click on this link (or, technically cut and paste it). Turn up the volume. It will change your Life With Two Carry-Ons.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1329217643?bctid=1329232712
Perhaps after viewing this expose, you will press CTRL + S on the PPT deck, shut off the desk lamp with the outlets, find your flip flops, throw together a semi-presentable outfit, grab your hotel room key, and venture out to the Conceirge Lounge for a very strong drink. May I suggest a bottled beer or, even better, an entire bottle of wine. Hey, it's on Mr. Marriott.
Maybe it's just the Tuesday Blues, but Jammahs has been thinking...if the glasses are that dirty, what does this say about the sheets and towels?


5 Comments:
Oh yuck. That is disappointing.
When are we going to get together, now that you are in "DC"? :-)
gross!
and I guess now we'll need to know sister's approach even more for when we complain about our dirty glasses...
Your commentary is wonderful. Did you ever write for a newspaper?
Anonymous II
Hi, I love your blog!
I was wondering if you could insert my link on your site?
http://merrygoland6.blogspot.com/
Thanks!!!
merrygoland6
Is "I hate you for this service announcement" appropriate?
LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home