Product On The Road
All of my liquids in one plastic zip loc bag? It just doesn't work for Jammahs. I could try for two plastic bags, but 1 just doesn't cut it. I have too many. Curly locks require many product. And, so, I choose to just ignore that TSA rule and remain semi-fearful that my liquids will be confiscated and destroyed. Or, even worse, remain semi-fearful that I will have to do a last minute baggage check.
If I could count on having nicely scented, brand-name products at the hotel, then I wouldn't need to bring as many liquids with me each week. Have you ever smelled the products at Hyatts? It's an awful smell and stays with you most of the day. If there was a product that I liked, well, then I could finally follow TSA regulations. My Road Warrior wish is slowly coming true...
I'm pleased to report that Road Warrior Girls (and Road Warrior Boys who like to use product) don't have to suffer much longer. Starwood properties now offer Bliss products at Ws and, most recently, at Sheratons. How amazing is that? And, Ian Shrager stocked the Gramercy Park Hotel with Mario Badescu products. That's reason enough to book a room and/or sneak into the hotel and raid the Housekeeping cart when left unattended in the hallway. Hilton and Marriott--hope that you are keeping up with industry trends.
Check out these travel-related beauty tips posted by my fabulous blogging friend, Fabulista, on Beauty Blogging Junkie (link to the right). Here's the entire post with all the scoop:
-----
Find Bliss at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts!
Just another reason to vaca. Sheraton properties throughout North America are rolling out new bath amenities, through an exclusive partnership with Bliss®, and serving up Starbucks® products, both coffee and Tazo® teas. The guest room refresh is one component of a larger effort to revitalize the guest experience at Sheraton's 408 hotels across 75 countries, and is currently rolling out nationwide.
"Shine by bliss," a bath amenities line created exclusively for Sheraton, features fresh Mandarin and mint-scented shampoo, conditioner, soap and body lotion and is offered in Sheraton’s standard guest rooms. A refreshing shower gel and an exclusive body sponge will also be offered in upgraded rooms for Starwood Preferred Guests (Jammahs, are you reading?), in Sheraton Club rooms, at Sheraton Resorts and to VIP/Suite guests. Bliss thermal shaving cream from Bliss’ new ‘Homme’ Improvement line will also be provided to Club and VIP/Suite guests.
I can't wait to hit up a Sheraton and try out this mandarin and mint biz! It sounds divine.
If I could count on having nicely scented, brand-name products at the hotel, then I wouldn't need to bring as many liquids with me each week. Have you ever smelled the products at Hyatts? It's an awful smell and stays with you most of the day. If there was a product that I liked, well, then I could finally follow TSA regulations. My Road Warrior wish is slowly coming true...
I'm pleased to report that Road Warrior Girls (and Road Warrior Boys who like to use product) don't have to suffer much longer. Starwood properties now offer Bliss products at Ws and, most recently, at Sheratons. How amazing is that? And, Ian Shrager stocked the Gramercy Park Hotel with Mario Badescu products. That's reason enough to book a room and/or sneak into the hotel and raid the Housekeeping cart when left unattended in the hallway. Hilton and Marriott--hope that you are keeping up with industry trends.
Check out these travel-related beauty tips posted by my fabulous blogging friend, Fabulista, on Beauty Blogging Junkie (link to the right). Here's the entire post with all the scoop:
-----
Find Bliss at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts!
Just another reason to vaca. Sheraton properties throughout North America are rolling out new bath amenities, through an exclusive partnership with Bliss®, and serving up Starbucks® products, both coffee and Tazo® teas. The guest room refresh is one component of a larger effort to revitalize the guest experience at Sheraton's 408 hotels across 75 countries, and is currently rolling out nationwide.
"Shine by bliss," a bath amenities line created exclusively for Sheraton, features fresh Mandarin and mint-scented shampoo, conditioner, soap and body lotion and is offered in Sheraton’s standard guest rooms. A refreshing shower gel and an exclusive body sponge will also be offered in upgraded rooms for Starwood Preferred Guests (Jammahs, are you reading?), in Sheraton Club rooms, at Sheraton Resorts and to VIP/Suite guests. Bliss thermal shaving cream from Bliss’ new ‘Homme’ Improvement line will also be provided to Club and VIP/Suite guests.
I can't wait to hit up a Sheraton and try out this mandarin and mint biz! It sounds divine.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home